Job Summary: The Salesforce Administrator assists the Director of Innovation through ongoing monitoring, maintenance, and development of TrueAero’s Salesforce environment to continually ensure all applications meet the increasing demands of the business.
It requires that one be a self-starter, able to work as part of a team, and willing to assist with all day-to-day operations inherent to a rapidly growing organization.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customize, develop, and administer multiple Salesforce Clouds including Sales, Service, and Experience.
- Administer Salesforce applications including AvSight, LeaseWorks, Accounting Seed, Zenkraft, and others, including all custom applications and objects.
- Lead regular product management meetings with Management and stakeholders from all departments.
- Develop and lead internal training specific to Salesforce functionality and best practices.
- Ensure ongoing improvement of TrueAero processes and procedures through system improvements and automation.
- Represent TrueAero at annual Salesforce events and conferences.
- Maintain high energy, a cooperative and positive attitude, and a great sense of humor.
- Other tasks and projects as directed by management.
- Bachelor's degree or up to 3 years prior experience in ERP or CRM system administration
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Project Management experience a plus
- Marketing, and/or front-end web development experience a plus
- Prior aviation industry experience a plus
- Strong communication, consultation, and relationship management skills
- Detailed orientation with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Expert skill level with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)